The Founding Attorney of Our Local Law Firm
Prior to founding The Flynn Law Firm P.A., Attorney Flynn practiced in the areas of plaintiff subrogation, product liability, and construction defects at a nationally recognized law firm based in Tampa. He also served as an Assistant State Attorney for the Office of the State Attorney in Pinellas County before entering into civil practice.
James Flynn P.A. is the founding Partner of The Flynn Law Firm P.A., and now practices litigation of civil matters. He is also the former President of the Fred G. Minnis Bar Association, the former President and Vice President of the Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association, and the former General Counsel of the Pinellas County Urban League.
James and his wife Danielle have been married for nearly nine years, and their pride and joy is their daughter, Peyton, the future of The Flynn Law Firm.
- Office of the State Attorney Pinellas County – Former Prosecutor
- Nationally Recognized Civil Litigation Firm – Plaintiff’s Subrogation
- Fred G. Minnis Bar Association – Former President
- Pinellas County Trial Lawyers Association – Former President and Vice President
- Pinellas County Urban League – Former General Counsel
- Kappa Alpha Psi
Consult Attorney James Flynn for the quality representation that you deserve. Contact us to set up a consultation with the founder and owner of The Flynn Law Firm P.A. We provide services throughout St. Petersburg, Florida, including Pinellas County, Hillsborough County, and Polk County.